Solar System, 2-5, 2:00
Explore the universe with a series of hand-on activities. The course outline will cover objects in the sky, planets, sun/moon, NASA, and special features of our solar system. The first part of the class will be instructed, the second half will consist of hand-on activities, projects, and planet making fun.
1. Be able to demonstrate knowledge of our solar system
2. Know fun facts about each planet
3. Make spherical objects that represent each planet
4. Design a poster that compares one planet to another
5. Play games to help remember fun facts about each planet